We highly recommend placing your Utility Service Request 1-2 days prior to move in to ensure they will be turned on. Most requests are handled same day but we do see “busy” seasons.
For Properties in College Station:
- The easiest way to set up utilities is by filling out the application online at www.cstx.gov/ucs
- Click on “Connect Services”
- You can also apply in person:
College Station Utilities
310 Krenek Tap Rd.
College Station, TX 77840
Business Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Phone: (979) 764-3535
For Properties in Bryan:
- You can set up services easily online at www.btutilities.com.
- Click “New Residential Service” on the top left side.
- Complete the Online Service Agreement
Other ways to turn on utilities:
- Print the printable PDF document
- Third, you can start your services in person at the Bryan Utilities office.
Bryan Texas Utilities
205 E. 28th St, Bryan, Texas 77803
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Phone: (979) 821-5700